This is another of my sandwiching negatives pictures. For this one I sandwiched a cat's silhouette and just a cat laying down. I was inspired by silhouettes and and how easily these photo negatives fit together. I was at my friend's house for these photos. This is one of those photos where you look at it and then after looking at it for a while you see the cat silhouette. Because it isn't the main focal point it isn't as noticeable. I really like how this came out.
Monday, March 21, 2011
The Cat Cat
This is another of my sandwiching negatives pictures. For this one I sandwiched a cat's silhouette and just a cat laying down. I was inspired by silhouettes and and how easily these photo negatives fit together. I was at my friend's house for these photos. This is one of those photos where you look at it and then after looking at it for a while you see the cat silhouette. Because it isn't the main focal point it isn't as noticeable. I really like how this came out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment