Monday, March 21, 2011

Doggie Silhouette

For my third free choice picture I did a silhouette of Sadie. I was hard for her to stay still and whenever I would bring the camera to my eye she decided to move. She is not very photogenic. This photo came about by me telling her to sit and so she decided to sit on the stairs. She is a great dane and so because of that she is very tall. Her front legs were two stairs in front of where her booty was, which added a nice little spot of light that didn't make her look like just one big black blob. The sky came out nice with its dark gray clouds. I really like to silhouette photography. It is something that has come naturally to me since I started photography at school. Every year I develop two or three really good silhouette photographs. This is one of my favorites of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment